Jobs available. Join our team.
Employment on a six-day basis. The Salesperson promotes and sells the company’s products and/or services to new and existing customers. It also sets up the Showroom and/or Store and provides consulting services to the customer.
Share this job:
– Makes contact with potential new customers.
– Talks with customers about their needs and informs them about the company’s new products.
– Educates customers on how to use the products
– Arranges the configuration and decoration of the Showroom and/or the Shop with the products and sets their prices.
– Helps customers choose the right products.
– Complete the sale and completes the relevant forms for the order.
– Attends in exhibitions and training seminars to customers if requested.
– Performs any tasks assigned to him/her by his/her Manager.
Academic qualifications/Work experience:
– Computer skills (Word, Excel)
– Driving License
– Knowledge of Greek/English language
– 1 year experience in sales
– Flawless appearance
– Ease of communication
– Attendance at the predetermined, by the company, times and adherence to the schedule.
– Fulfillment of duties as defined by the company’s official procedures.
– Adaptation to production needs
– Conscientious execution of tasks, saving time.
– A decent presence in the workplace.
– Demonstrating a spirit of camaraderie and cooperation
– Correct representation of the company in the premises of other companies
– Satisfactory remuneration package
– Annual bonus
– Continuous education
– Professional development prospects
– Opportunity to attend in seminars based on sales